Monday, November 9, 2009

Playing around

Sometimes he is just completely contect to play with a piece of paper and sit in his toy! I love it when he puts his legs up like this too. He is really tall and so I think sometimes he likes to just kick back and relax! What a goofball!!!!
I think he is sooooo cute!!!
Sometimes that cute little smile is what gets me through the day.
I love when these kind of picture moments present themselves. Zac loves to tease and play with Owen. I really enjoy watching them play together. It helps me not go crazy some days when I feel that my son's only mission in life is to slowly make me crazy!!! :)




2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! I love him just relaxing there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie! Owen and Zac are such goofballs its cute!

    ReplyDelete