Saturday, November 7, 2009

Crazy Schedule

We have a busy month or so ahead of us. My birthday is coming up next Sunday and Owen will be ONE, two weeks later! I can't believe that I am going to have a baby that old. He is starting to look so grown up. Well, then 2 weeks later is our 4 year anniversary and then a week later is Christmas. It makes me a little excited though because Zac is required to be romantic 3 times a year and they are all pretty close together. (My birthday, our anniversary and Valentines day). I think that's why I love December so much! :) Zac is pretty excited to help Owen eat his birthday cake in a couple of weeks. He loves anything he can get his hands on! Let's just hope that Zac will volunteer to clean that up. So, I am really looking forward to the next couple of months and I am already ready to get out the decorations and Christmas music!

No comments:

Post a Comment