Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A great birthday!


I had such a fun birthday! It was so crazy!!! On my birthday weekend, I got a wonderful gift from my parents. They came to visit for the a couple of days. We got to play games and have dinner together and I was so excited to have them here and that they got to see how much Owen has grown up lately. They got here on Friday and then Diana and Steve (my sister and brother-law) came up on Saturday and everyone helped us sand and stain our kitchen cabinets and the women went decoration shopping for the house. Thanks to all the help, we got A LOT done and they saved us a lot of time and work we would have had to do on our own. I will add some pictures of the progress. And then, my sweet husband got a scrabble game I've been wanting and my favorite movie of all time, Mr. Holland's Opus, and a gift card. He also was sweet enough to take me out to eat. I feel so loved and grateful for all of my blessings.

1 comment: