Friday, November 13, 2009

New Adventure

I am a brand new Pampered Chef consultant. I am really excited about getting out of the house, having a little extra money and a chance to see all the awesome stuff Pampered Chef has. So if anyone is interested in coming to a show, hosting a show or just ordering products, just let me know. They is also opportunities for anyone to be a consultant too, so if you are interested just let me know. I think my favorite thing about it is just that there is no pressure, no commitment, no forcing anyone to buy anything in order to enjoy it or to make money. I just get to get out and see people and feel like I am accomplishing something. So, just thought I would let everyone know. I am really excited about getting started!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect timing! My papmpered Chef kitchen scissors just broke and I am so bummed. Call Ben and tell him to get some for me for Christmas (you can tell him I told you to). I will be hinting all along the way as well. Have fun!
    Oh, and HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete