Thursday, November 5, 2009

Playing with Ethan

A few more love taps for baby Ethan!
CUTE!
Snuggles!!!!
I just thought he was way too cute!!!Struttin' around!
I told Zac to get him ready for bed and this is what I found instead.
I love that smile!!
You steal my toy...
I'll steal your bottle. They really do like eachother. :)
Owen looked like he was nervous! Ethan was having fun playing with Owen.
Ohhhh! I love this little snuggle!!!!
I think it's safe to say that Owen likes his cousin.
Owen slaps things that he likes and gets excited about. So this is an act of love. These boys had a lot of fun together!

2 comments:

  1. How cute!!! What sweet boys. I'm sure they will love growing up together with a cousin the same age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these pictures. So much fun! Glad you have a blog now. I will be checking it often. ;) Miss you cuz!

    ReplyDelete