Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our first week of bliss!









We have had such a great week! A whole week already, I can't believe it-it feels like he has just always been here. We love this little Will so much already!!!! He is finally starting to get into a good sleeping routine at night and so the days are a little easier. My recovery has been quick and I am trying to not overdo it, but I am so thrilled to get things done and clean and feel a little caught up. Owen is so good with Will too. It is really funny to watch the two of them together. If I show him Will and say this is your brother-he has no response whatsoever, but if Will is kicking or making noise, he comes over and touches his head or his feet. CUTE! He is really gentle with him and it is such a blessing to be surrounded by my wonderful boys. Here are a few of the many great moments I have been quick enough to get my camera for.

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute! Great pictures. I am glad you have had a good week and that you are getting into a routine. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! He is adorable. They grow too fast so enjoy every minute. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's SO cute! It's crazy how much I miss the newborn stage already. It's even more crazy how much I miss YOU! I really, really need to find the time to come up and visit. I need to meet my future son in law, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete