Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Observation

I think it is so funny that I am 10 times happier the last week or so than I have been in awhile. I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, I have my husband back now that finals are over, I don't have to be careful about "doing too much" I am having so much fun playing with Owen more, getting around and getting some exercise and just getting things done in general. We are getting so excited for this little one to get here and to hold that sweet little one in my arms. Owen has been sooooooo good lately! He is almost always good, but he had a sore throat for about a week or so and so he was a little grumpy, but now he is back to his old self and he's smiling and laughing all the time. What a cutie!!! When I think of having another boy even a little bit like Owen, I get so excited!!!! We are so blessed and I really do feel it all the time. Here's hoping the happiness holds out before my body gives out and that this little one gets here soon!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to read this good news! Can't wait to meet your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I think you were getting prepared for your baby!!!

    ReplyDelete