Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Owen is two today!

I honestly can't believe that my sweet little baby is already 2. I still remember the excitement of him joining our family. We had just gone on a trip to Pocatello (where I jumped on a trampoline) and within a couple of hours of coming home, I was having contractions. And before I knew it he was in my arms. I remember thinking there was never a sweeter baby. He was ours. I remember getting so excited to think about what he would be like as he got older, the things he would like to do, and what kind of personality he would have.

He is such an amazing boy and I love him more than anything. He is so fun and adventurous and not afraid of anything. He always wants to run and play and just try new things. He is so cute too! And I get to be his mother and see him EVERY day! That is so incredible! I can't wait to watch him grow into a young man and continue to make us proud! Love you Owen!!! Happy Birthday! We love you so much!!!!

4 comments:

  1. He is such a cute boy and he is lucky to be in such a great family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is 2 already! I hope you all had fun celebrating his birthday.

    ReplyDelete