Monday, January 3, 2011

Good Times

Christmas was so fun this year! Because we were lucky enough to have Will come to our family on the 14th, we got to sneak my parents to our house for Christmas. We had such a good time. We played games and watched movies and they watched Will while we drove Owen around to see the lights around Logan. We were so grateful for them being here and it was really hard to see them leave. Here are a few pictures from our great Christmas! Zac put Christmas music on and put up a screen saver of a fireplace on our tv, so that we felt nice and cozy as we were settling in and opening presents.
I think Owen was cooperative in opening about 3 or 4 presents and then he just wanted to play. I thought this moment was pretty sweet though.
This is how Will handled Christmas. He loved to move his hands and arms when he sleeps and I just can't get enough pictures of it. CUTE!
I decided that instead of trying to get something amazing that Zac would love, I let him pick out a few of his own gifts on the condition that he would not open them until Christmas. This was one of those gifts. He loves it and I think it's cute, when he gets excited to show me what each level looks like. :)
This was my big gift from Zac. We don't really have a lot of family pictures. (Owen does not know how to look at a camera when I take a picture) and so this was really special for me. I am really excited to hang it up. I have such a good husband!

It was a really special treat to have my parents here and watch these little moments. It makes me wish that they could come for another week. We miss them so much already! We are so blessed!!!
This is the aftermath of our Christmas celebration. Boxes everywhere! :)

2 comments:

  1. cute pictures... what a wonderful Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I didn't realize you had another baby! Congrats!!! YOu guys have TONS of presents under your tree, holy cow! I'm glad you got to have such a fun holiday with your parents!

    p.s. Will is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete