Tuesday, January 25, 2011

An update with pictures

Life gets crazy really fast around here. I think that I am getting pretty used to 2 little ones all day, but it is still an adjustment changing two sets of diapers and when we go anywhere, it's 2 sets of clothes and making sure both boys are fed and ready to go. And that doesn't count the time it takes me to get myself ready and just eat breakfast.

However, all my commotion tends to make each day go pretty fast! By the time I get them both down for a nap, I will attempt a nap and usually end up working on something anyway. Zac keeps telling me I don't know how to just not be busy. :) The boys have been so fun to spend time with and now that I am not pregnant I have the energy to keep up with them.

Zac has been amazing! He loves to play with Owen when he gets home or just hold Will, when it's a slow moment. I love having him around for my sanity and because the boys love him so much! I've been really blessed to be able to get out a bit lately and to have somewhat of a social life. I like feeling like I can do that too. Although, I am really looking forward to good weather, so I can take the boys for walks and get a little more fresh air. Anyway, life is tiring but good! I am really happy and I love watching my sweet little family grow!












4 comments:

  1. Jenny! Your boys are so cute! I know life with two can be a crazy adjustment, but it looks like you are doing amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, your post makes me soooo dang excited for when we have our little guy in a couple of months! I love your pictures, Owen is so cute with Will! I love the picture of them laying next to eachother, Owen has a bottle in his mouth, and Will is gnawing on Owen's shoulder :0) I can't wait to have another little boy, they are just so much FUN huh :0). Keep up the great work, you are a fabulous Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pictures are SO cute! :) sounds like you're doing great

    ReplyDelete