Friday, August 6, 2010

YEAH!

Okay, so this is probably a small thing to be excited about, but I am anyway. I have been so tired this pregnancy and these last couple of weeks, I have really gotten my second wind. So, are you ready for my accomplishment? I made a menu for a week and a half, did the grocery shopping and have made dinner every single night, with sides and two nights with dessert. My fridge actually has food in it!!!! 4 of those dishes were ones I hadn't tried before and now I am ready to start my new menu.

Like I said, this isn't a huge accomplishment, but I was really proud of myself and enjoying cooking again. That is all!

4 comments:

  1. That is definitely a huge accomplishment. Good job. I kept waiting to hit the feel good in the 2nd trimester, but I am still waiting. glad you are feeling so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a big deal!!! When I cook dinner for a few days straight, I feel like wonder woman...you rock for doing it for a week and 1/2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES IT IS a huge accomplishment. It's really hard to be motivated to do those kinds of things sometimes, ESPECIALLY when you are prego. I don't think I have accomplished cooking dinner every night ever (I really struggle with that)... You are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Jenny! I agree with the person who commented before me :) i'm not motivated in a lot of areas :) I'm loving this site right now though https://www.simplifysupper.com/ It plans the grocery list for you! And the recipes are pretty good too. It was fun to bump into you over the July 24th weekend! Owen is such a sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete