Thursday, August 26, 2010

We're having a...

Boy! We are so excited! We went in for the ultrasound and I just fell in love. He was crossing his legs at first and so they had me drink some juice and walk around and then they tried it again and he wasn't too shy after that. He kept putting both his hands on his face and I could have just watched that ultrasound all day. What a blessing! The best part was having Zac right next to me, holding my hand and knowing that this baby is supposed to be here right now. We are so blessed and I am so excited for Owen to have a brother!!! Love it!

9 comments:

  1. Yes,that baby is suppose to be here! Yes, you are blessed. Let's do ice cream again SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Zach, Jenny, and Owen! Thrilled for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited for you guys :) it will be great for Owen to have a brother to play with, YAY! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting! Congrats to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete