Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A weekend in Bear Lake

Of course, I am posting this a few weeks later, but we decided to go to Bear Lake for an afternoon on the spur of the moment. We packed up the bikes, some lunch, and water toys and we hit the road. We had a lot of fun mixed with minor frustration when nap time came, but mostly fun!!! Here are some pictures from our little adventure.








I have to admit, it was really fun to bury him in the sand and in case you're wondering what the red nastiness is all over my son's face...it is licorice.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Bear Lake! What a fun place to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just got back from Bear Lake and I miss it already. Cute pictures of your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Owen is getting so big. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete