Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A strange combination...the fair and a wedding

So in one weekend Zac's cousin got married and had their luncheon at the church across the street from our house, but that same night was the fair and so we got a few pictures of both. We had a great time.
Zac always makes fun of me when I ask people to take our picture. But, I always remind him that he will thank me when we're old and have a lot of memories.
This was the only area where we let Owen get out of the stroller and look around. He was so funny, he would look in for a minute and then he was done.
I just thought this was cute...I know I'm a dork!
This is an example of my horrible picture taking skills. There is an animal he is reaching for, and you can't even see it. But, it was one of the few times that he was excited to reach for one of the animals. CUTE!
Giving a little ear tug. He didn't even look up at the huge tire that loomed right next to him...until we put the balloon next to it. He was very interested after that. :)
We had a busy weekend, with Zac's cousin getting married. We were so glad that we got to help set up and make things a little easier for them. They are so sweet and we are very excited for them. Owen was a bit impatient towards the end, because of all the things he wasn't allowed to touch, but my sweet father-in-law was nice enough to keep an eye on him for awhile so we could visit. Yes, this is an allowed picture of my prego belly! Another great part of the weekend was that we got to visit with my sister-in-law and her hubby and their kiddos. What a treat!!! It was nice being right next door to the luncheon, so we could just walk next door and visit. We love this family and we were so glad to see them. They are so fun to just talk to and be around. And is it insanely easy to see why we love their little ones too. What a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Jenny! I can't believe how big Owen is!!! It's been too long since I've seen you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the two piggies, what a cute picture. I LOVE that you ask other people to take your picture!!! What a great idea! I can't believe I've wasted all of these years.... there are so many pictures of our family doing things, but not with Zeke and I together... thanks for sharing :) love ya

    ReplyDelete