Monday, April 5, 2010

Girls Night

We had such a fun night! We had been attempting to plan a girl's night for awhile and so we got our butts in gear and planned a fun night together. Most of it was spent munching on good food and talking about our lives and families and circumstances. Sometimes you forget how much you appreciate people until you get to spend some quality time together. I had so much fun!!!

Of course, some of us got a little lost...thus the picture of one of the 4 or so phone calls to get everyone in the same place. :)
These pictures may need a little explanation...Lisa's house has a unique opening in one of the walls, and Amiee thought she would see if a person could fit in it and thus a lot of laughing and time spent in what appeared to be a comfy little hiding place.

A couple of group pictures! I thought that I would just mention a few things that I love about these wonderful women...

Lynae: She is just fun! She is one of those people that just accepts you and loves you for who you are. She just makes me smile. And what a crack up, she is hillarious!!

Janae: She has a heart of gold! Janae is one of those people that would be there for you no matter what is going on with her own life. Always happy and optimistic. She makes you want to be better.
Amiee: What can I say about Amiee? She is a load of energy. She is fun and happy and just makes you feel at ease. She is soooo easy to joke around with and still has a beautiful spirit that is easy to feel and she is just fun to be around!

Whitney: Always willing to listen and reach out to anyone who needs it. She has a lot going on and always makes time for others. She has always been there for me. I love that I can just talk to her for hours, and feel like she really cares.


Lisa: Such an amazing friend. She has a way of always making me feel important. She has such a good heart and sense of humor. I have always appreciated the kind of friend she has been to me. Always willing to love everyone and just take care of them. Oh, and what a loving mom!!!

My conclusion: I have truly been blessed with good friends! Being a mom is a learning experience, it gets easy to feel like I live in my own little world and then I take a step away from motherhood even for a night and realize how blessed I am as a mother and a woman. Thanks for the fun night!

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Ha!!! Good Times!! You are too sweet. I think our talks tend to help me more than you, but I love them and I love the fact that we live so close and can talk whenever! You are Great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! Love your guts!

    ReplyDelete