Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Combing a few posts...a little random




I just couldn't get enough of this little guy! I am so excited about my gorgeous new nephew. He is so sweet and cuddly. (For those of you who don't know Owen well, he does not cuddle and so this was a special treat for me) :) We had a lot of fun seeing Max and his brothers and sisters that were so loving and excited about their new baby brother.
These are just a few random pictures that remind me that my son is growing up and becoming a little man. What a fun kid!

He loves books!!! He's learned that he can open and close them by himself and so he will open them up and look at them like he is concentrating really hard. I love it when he seems so curious about everything!

Always running!!!! This boy loves to move all day long. Running, walking, or in some cases turfing it. He usually jumps right back up and is ready to go again!

I just thought he looked really cute here! There were some other kids at the park with us (including my nieces and nephews) and he loved watching what they were doing and got excited when they started playing tag. Oh boy!

All that running will wear you out after awhile. We just barely turned the car seat so that it is front facing and he was so fun to watch and easier to feed! You can't see it very well in this picture, but he is drooling. I love him more than anything!!!
Okay, so this is really random, but I made dinner for the missionaries the other night and I tried a new recipes (due to lack of ingredients) and I came up with this simple and yummy dish. It was just a large can of enchilada sauce mixed with cheese, chicken and a cup of sour cream mixed together and put inside each tortilla and on top. I know I probably seem ridiculous, but I was proud that it turned out pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. Owen looks SOOO BIG!!! I can't believe he's walking! It hasn't been THAT long since I saw you, right? :) What a cute little guy your nephew is too. And thanks for the easy recipe - I love when thrown together food turns great!

    ReplyDelete