Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good friends...

I've noticed that lately I haven't posted much of what I think about. So, I thought I would share some thoughts I've had the last few days. I had a really good friend and her husband come visit yesterday and a couple of weeks ago I went to dinner with a friend that I've been friends with since elementary school. I used to think that if you were "good friends" with someone, you spend a lot of time together, and so when I got married and life just got crazy, (which is normal) and I didn't spend a lot of time with anyone, I felt like I was doing something wrong.

Then, I realized what I really needed were friends that were there for me. And I really do have that. I love being able to call up a friend that I haven't seen in a long time and know that I will enjoy their company just as much now as I did years ago. I really do feel so grateful for good friends whether I see them every day or I only see them every few years. I really feel blessed. Thank you for all your love and support.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny...I saw your blog on Krissy's site--so I'm adding you to my list of friends! Your baby is really so cute, hope you guys are doing great! Jen (61st Ward)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good friends make life fun! I love having someone to talk with. You are amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree 100% and I'm so grateful that you have always been such a wonderful F*R*I*E*N*D to me. You're incredible and I can't wait 'til our next date night! :D

    ReplyDelete