Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ready for Spring...

I have a good friend that always joked about being stuck inside during the winter and how excited she would get when it was warm enough to get out and go walking. I didn't realize how much I would agree until this winter. I love being able to catch up on house projects and personal projects, but there is nothing like fresh air. I love the winter and I think the snow is beautiful, but it does confine me more and make me feel anxious to get out. I never thought that I would be excited to go grocery shopping.

I think I'm ready to get out and enjoy the sun and the flowers and I think I have a few months to go yet. Oh well, I'm gonna get some scrapbooking and reading done while it's too cold to get out much and look forward to when I can go walking every day and have a social life again. :) Bring on the sun and good weather. I am ready!

1 comment: