Saturday, January 9, 2010

Another week...

Well, we did it. We got through the first week back from vacation. The week went fast, and between the cleaning and the new book I got for Christmas, this week just flew by. Owen is walking all the time now and I love it. He actually isn't as fast walking as he is crawling, and so he is a little easier to keep up with (for now). Work on the basement is really coming along. Zacs been working on it at least 2 hours every night. He works so hard and I am really proud of what he has accomplished. We have almost all the doors on our cabinets back on. Some of them came out a little darker than we wanted and so we had to resand and restain them. Anyway, we are keeping busy and I am just really glad that the first week back went by fast.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How fun! Good luck with the next week! Hope it goes by just as fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I didn't know you got the cabinet doors up... yea! I also wanted to tell you that I went to Macy's and got some cereal and oatmeal for a GREAT deal - all thanks to you!! Thanks Jen

    ReplyDelete