Thursday, January 28, 2010

I go through the weirdest weekly cycle. I start with Monday being my really motivated day. It's the day I do laundry, cleaning and running any needed errands. Tuesday is usually my catch up on slower things day. Things like making lists of things I want to accomplish that week/month and just random projects. Wednesday and Thursday are more unpredictable. Errands and just what I want to get done. But by Thursday/Friday I just really miss Zac and have a harder time feeling really motivated.

I keep trying to come up with ideas to get me through the end of the week. Like the library or things that get me out but where I don't have to spend money. I love being at home with Owen and I really feel like it's a blessing, but by the end of the week I just have a rough time. It's just almost funny, because at the beginning of the week, I feel like the days don't have enough hours, but by the end I just can't wait for it to be the weekend. It can't get here fast enough. I think I just need to figure out something that makes the end of the week go faster and not so challenging.

1 comment:

  1. When I lived in Logan(which was a very short time) I always took my kids to QUackers time! THEY loved it! I am not sure if you have been or not, but it is a lady who is a vantrilaquist(sp?) and she has a little duck named Quackers and she sings songs and does fun things with the kids! It is SO much fun!SHe also has Zoe(the cute little puppet form Sesame Street. One thing that I do, I am kinda the same! I have to get all the "have to" things done earlier int he week! SO towards the end of the week that is when I set up play dates! I know your baby is young, but it is never too early to socialize! My kids love it and it is a good way to take up time and it also gives me a break(kinda) in the way that I get adult conversation and the kids get to play! Before I had 3 kids I would have a few people evey week and we would do lunch and the kids would play! I love that! And I miss it! I am too busy with the 3 so I don't do it as often! So good luck hope you can figure something out!

    ReplyDelete