Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas

We went to Zac's parent's house for part of Christmas day and we have such a great time. It was so fun to watch the kids open their gifts. My mother-in-law is really talented and sewed the girls dresses and they got wings too, and the boys got Batman costumes with masks. They all got goggles too. So, these are a couple pictures of their excitement with their new gifts from grandma and grandpa.




We were with my family on Christmas eve and Christmas morning. We had so much fun there too. We went out to my Aunt Sylvia's for Christmas eve and played games and had a great dinner. It is a really fun tradition for our family and a great chance to see our cousins and their kids. I wish we got to see them more often, life is just crazy sometimes. We went to my parents afterwards and took it easy and just had fun. Christmas day was very entertaining and we had a great time. Ethan loves to give Owen kisses and Owen isn't sure what he thinks about it and so I have a few pictures like this one...


I loved watching Owen get excited about opening presents. He was sooooo cute!



Christmas means lots of neices and nephews and I love seeing how much they've grown up. This is Chelsie and Aubrey and they are adorable!!!!

Mom and Dad.

My gorgeous cousin Becky and her husband Ben. I love it when they visit!!!!

Everyone was so fun to hang out with. I have such a great family!!!

Diana's little boy, Ethan. He is such a cutie!!!!

Kara and Matt are so funny! They were a blast!

2 comments:

  1. Hey my friend! Looks like a fun Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the Christmas Eve pictures! I still get homesick every year on that night, but it's fun starting our own traditions. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete