Friday, May 11, 2018

Life

My life is full. My life is crazy. My life is really good. Sometimes I feel like I talk a little too much about autism, but I honestly don't know how to not do that. It's my world, it's my every day. It affects how we all eat, how we sleep, the function of every day...I learned a long time ago that life is what you make it. Every single day for me holds challenges, adjustment and change. Lucky for me, I think most people are the same. We all have things in life that we can't control or change, but we can control our actions and thoughts. I wish I could say that every day brings a fresh perspective, but some days are wonderful and some are really really hard.

I think the best thing that I've learned especially lately, is to be grateful and mindful of blessings. There is a lot of hard in my life, but is undeniably a lot of good too. Kids that show growth and improvement in any form, happy kids, a loving husband, good teachers, good therapists, supportive family...the list goes on and on. I am so blessed autism or not. Nothing good in my life is limited to me when I can focus on the good. I truly am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment