Thursday, July 5, 2012

High School Reunion



















Just a few weeks ago I had my high school reunion. I had such a good time catching up with people that had a very strong impression on me growing up. People that I respect and am very impressed by were fun to be around again. But it was interesting going back and meeting with these people. I am pretty sure that I went to school with super models, but my favorite part was that I could just laugh with these people again and be myself. I haven't changed much since high school. (although 2 kids and a lot of stress hasn't helped me be skinny) :) But, I was really grateful that I felt that I could just laugh and have fun with wonderful friends!

1 comment:

  1. How Fun! I bet it was neat to see a lot of people you graduated with and were friends with!!

    ReplyDelete