Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Father's Day Get together

 Will likes to just plop down on his blanket no matter where he is and drink his milk. It was just cute to see him laying flat in the kitchen. :)
 Owen has to be aware of every escape route. What a cutie!
 Heidi, Justin and Ivie. Love these guys!!
 My father-in-law was very cooperative when I told him to look like he likes Fathers Day.
 It was fun to get together and see everyone. I love my family!!
 Sweet little loves for Grandpa Cook!!
 In my mind, this is the perfect picture to describe Will! He is adorable and in your face and loves to be in the action of anything that is going on around him. He cracks me up!
 He looked so serious-must have been a good book. :)
 And there is the smile that melts me! He is so cute!!!
 Will is my little climber. This is a typical scene in our house and anyone elses for that matter. He is a little explorer and is all boy!!!
 Even little monkeys need a slow down moment with his favorite toy.
I love this picture!

We had such a good time with everyone and it was a great excuse to spoil Zac too. I say it all the time, but he is such an amazing dad. We have had to work a lot with both the boys and trying to get them to communicate and he has been right by side, encouraging me and keeping me positive. I hope my boys never forget how much their daddy loves them.

1 comment:

  1. Your boys are so adorable Jenny. You are an amazing mother and I admire your effort and patience a lot. Your family is adorable. Love you!
    Thanks for blogging, it is great to check up on you.

    ReplyDelete