Thursday, March 29, 2012

What a stud!







I know this might be cheesy, but I talk all the time about how amazing my kids are and I sometimes forget to mention one of the reasons why they are so amazing...Zac. When we were dating he took me on dates like playing baseball with rotten apples. Another date that is really memorable to me is when he simply brought a rake to the park and we spent nearly two hours laughing and jumping into leaves. He was unique and original and so fun to be around.

When we got married, he helped me learn patience and showed me how important it is to help other people no matter what. He always makes me laugh and want to be better. Then, when we started our little family, it became very obvious to me that he was even more amazing! He helped with diapers and baths and took such good care of me as I was trying to get things figured out. He is such a great dad! He loves getting on his hands and knees and playing with them. He constantly says "Come see them do this or that"...he gets so excited when they do something new and encourages them to try new things.


He has listened to me time after time when I need to talk or cry or just get some insight. He has a way of putting me at ease and helping me see the good we have in our lives. He is my best friend and really cares about our family and everyone around him. I am a better person because of him and I count my blessings every day that I am lucky enough to be his eternal companion. I love him more and more every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment