Thursday, March 15, 2012

Crafty!

I saw this on pinterest...(I say that alot lately) I took this really cute glow in the dark puzzle that my sister gave my kiddos for Christmas and put magnet backing on it. Love it!



I have this on the side of the fridge for loose end things that I need to keep close by. It's no the cutest thing I ever made, but I like it.


This is another one I made for the downstairs freezer to keep track of what we've got.


I think it turned out pretty cute!


I don't know how to turn this picture, but I have been working on some busy bags for the kids and so some of those include balloons, stickers, and things like that.

I cut out some pictures (from free paint samples) and taped them to pins and then put magnet tape on the back.

I saw a great idea for these. You glue magnets on the back and they can make pictures with them and just be creative. I am really excited to try it.


Owen loves puzzles and letters and so he has really liked these. I cut up an old diapers box into squares and them put on foam letter. And then when he gets older, he can use it for spelling.


Piggy bank. I forgot to take a picture of the cute little tail in the back. Fun!


Thought these were cute. I think I'll put pens, pencils and sharpies in these.


This was a project I kept meaning to do and finally got around to it. I wanted Owen to have to ask me to open the totes for him to get to toys. Hasn't worked yet, but at least I keep my toys a little cleaner (until they wake up).


I've been having a lot of fun working on some crafty things while I am chilling with Zac at night. I'm still figuring it all out, but I'm having a lot of fun in the meantime.

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cute Jenny! I'm going to have to try some of those.

    ReplyDelete