Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Time out for women

































This last weekend I went to Time out for women in Idaho Falls with my sisters and my parents (my dad was a priesthood leader there). We had such a great time. I left in the afternoon on Friday and then carpooled with most of my sisters and then headed to Idaho Falls. We dropped off my brother in law and a couple of the kiddos in Poky and then made it to the event. There were amazing presenters like John Bytheway, Virginia Pearce, Merilee Boyack, Emily Watts, Emily Freeman and Mary Ellen Edmunds. There was also musical presentations by Macy Robinson (I think that's her last name) and Jericho Road.


These speakers were amazing and it was good to laugh and cry and just get a break from life. After the first night, we all went out to eat and laughed A LOT! I love my sisters-they are so fun!!! I also got to see a lot of my friends that I haven't seen in awhile. I felt like I left renewed and anxious to be better and just be happy, because there are blessings all around me. Here are some pictures from my really amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment