Tuesday, June 22, 2010

One Good Man!




Anyone that knows me, knows that one of my favorite things to do is sing the praises of my incredible husband. He is such an amazing husband and father and I am so grateful for the balance he brings to my life. We've recently been going through a very difficult trial and he has been nothing but loving and supportive and understanding. I love that I can talk to him about anything and that he always at least tries to understand. :) He is my best friend and just as amazing father as he is a husband. Before Owen was born, he would say "I wonder what kind of father I'll be" but I already knew. He is such a loving and involved dad. He loves playing with Owen and his favorite thing to do is make him laugh. He loves to teach him new things and Owen loves it too.
I could go on and on and on about the incredible man my husband is, but I will just say I love him so much and I am so grateful that I am lucky enough to be his wife. He and Owen are truly my greatest blessings. Love you Zac! Happy Fathers Day!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Aww. What a sweet post. And what a great hubby you have. I'm sorry you're dealing with difficult things. Call me if you ever need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best through your trial. You are so lucky to have such an amazing, supportive husband because they really do make our hard times better. Our prayers will be with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny! I finally added you to our blog!! What a cute little boy you have!!! Love all the pictures. Sorry about your Grandpa, being in the same stake as your parents I heard about it and your family is in our prayers. And CONGRATS on being pregnant!! That is very exciting. A new years baby! Exciting! And great post for Father's Day. You deserve an incredible guy!! Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete