Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fat for a good reason

Yeah! I am finally past the I could be pudgy or pregnant stage and I look a bit more pregnant. I love that feeling when it becomes a little more real and you don't just feel chunky anymore. I have been trying to stick out my belly as much as possible. (Zac thinks that's funny) Anyway, now I am just pregnant looking and I am only about 3.5 months down, but we get to learn the sex of the baby in August and the holidays always go fast, so I think time will fly. I also have a very energetic and love able little one to keep me occupied and busy!

I have to admit that is why I am so excited more than scared to have another one, because I keep thinking of how much I love Owen and how it was just instant and I can't wait to love another little one that much! What a blessing to be a mom and be fat for a good reason!

5 comments:

  1. Jenny you are so cute!!! So glad all is going well. Good luck in the waiting (I'll be right there with you.... but I still just look fat.).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the pregnancy!!! I am so excited for you. Two kids is a blast. It is so nice when they play with eachother and you get some alone time. Hope the pregnancy goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are over the sicky/chubby stage--that is the worst! Enjoy the "cute" stage of pregnancy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is good to be fat for a reason!!! haha you are a funny girl. Thanks for making me smile today!!! And I must say the 2nd pregnancey was definitely easier for me!! And I know it is because I had Abby to keep up with and keep me occupied. But it was hard finding some time for peace and quiet!! So good luck and Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see your new little one, I know they will be so cute :)

    ReplyDelete