Friday, May 21, 2010

Zac's birthday...almost a month late...

We had a lot of fun for Zac's birthday! We went to for dinner and a movie and just some time together. My sister was nice enough to watch Owen for us and we were really glad to go on a date. Owen helping daddy open his gifts. He liked being able to tear the paper.

I love this look!!! What a goof!!!

Men are easy to shop for...Snickers galore!
He didn't get to them fast enough. Owen loved playing with all the candy bars.


Owen loves his daddy and I love you too Zac! Happy belated birthday!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Zac! Owen is SOO cute. And I totally understand how crazy this age is!! If you need a break, just come over and drop him off. Seriously!! I understand!! :) But it will get better, I promise!! Just until then keep your sanity. he he. You are awesome, Jenny. I'm so glad you're in YWs!!

    ReplyDelete