Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Owen Antics

Zac decided that Owen looked good in his tie and so we let him play around with it for awhile and it was great, because he would play for a minute and then play with the tie and so he was fully entertained the whole night.



I love these pictures because we got a coat from my sister-in-law and it is still a little big on him and he goes crazy when we put it on him when we go outside and so I hate that he looks tortured, but I'm pretty sure it's still funny! That coat is awesome! :)


We had a big snow storm come in the other day and Owen was hooked! He would just stare out the window trying to figure out what it was and a little upset not to play in it. He kept trying to climb the couch and touch the window. I love that Zac looks just as excited as he does. They are my favorite boys!


Had to include the picture of my son trying to go head-first down the stairs. This is at my sister's house. He had just just climbed up the stairs and wanted to go back down. I'm telling you, that boy is fearless!


These ones were more just about curiosity! I wanted to see what he would do with my slippers on his feet. Worth it! He was entertained for a good 5 minutes or so. I'll take it!

If looks could kill!

We've been playing this new game where I'll throw him the ball and he will throw it back on the ground and giggle. We have a lot of fun with this new game. :)

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie!!! I love his different personalities showing through in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete