Wednesday, December 2, 2009

First Show...

I had my first show tonight and I am really excited about it! I got to be in a room with a bunch of people I love and I just had fun. I think that being a consultant for Pampered Chef is really going to be a great experience for me. I don't think that Zac minds being a guinea pig for my new recipes for the shows. I really enjoy getting out and socializing and just enjoying some time for me and a way to bring in some extra money. I am really relieved to get the first show done though. I was so curious to see how it would go and I had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. I remember how nervous I was for my first Mary Kay show. It was so nice to get it over with. Every show will just get better and better for you, and soon, you will know it like the back of your hand. I am excited for you and your new business. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete