Monday, December 14, 2009

My gorgeous new niece!

So, I know there are a ton of pictures, but I can't help it if there are a lot of pictures of my adorable new niece. We all just fell in love with her right away. She is just perfect! She was so cuddly and we just loved holding her and seeing who she looked like.

This is Maggie!
Owen checking out his new cousin.

I could just hold her all day!!!

Her brothers and sisters couldn't wait couldn't wait to hold her either. They were so excited!!!

Owen was pretty excited to try and touch everyone's cameras. New toys! :)
Grandpa playing with Graycee and Emma. They were having a ball!!!!
They couldn't wait to go "high up in the sky"!
They were so cute!!!!
What a cutie!
My mom and my Grammy.
They each wanted a turn to hold the new baby. What a good big sister!
I love this one of Graycee touching Maggie's nose. FUN!
Diana and Ethan!
All the kids waiting for their new sister. Love those kiddos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment