Friday, October 16, 2009

















We went on a final trip for the summer. We went to Jackson and took the tram for some sight seeing. It was really fun to see the beautiful views. Owen did really good, but we had to cover him with a blanket so that he could sleep. He kept reaching his hands out and playing with the hair on Zac's neck. It was really great to get out and have a fun vacation. I could have used a few more like that. We saw some people in gliders and one guy actually asked if anyone wanted to go with him. I bet Zac would have done it, but I think I would have been too wimpy! We had a lot of fun though!

2 comments:

  1. You can post more than five pictures at a time on one post. I just recently figured out if you click on the 'add image' button after your first five upload, it will let you add more. Looks like you guys had a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!!! :) I love the pics - they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete