Thursday, October 22, 2009

Teething Troubles...

My poor little boy! He is getting some big teeth and he is not napping or taking his binki. I am very used to at least two naps during the day and it just hasn't been happening the last couple of days. I feel like I am giving him children's tylenol at least once a day and I feel okay about that, but I don't know how long this will last. I forgot how much I enjoy my time to shower and eat and go to the bathroom, and as much I love my son, I think that Zac needs to get home a little quicker today. Wish me luck and I'll keep praying that naps will come and Owen will get better soon. It is so hard to see them hurt and not be able to do much. It makes me grateful that I can comfort him at least a little bit with hugs and kisses. Love that boy!!!! Hoping he gets better soon!

1 comment:

  1. I understand the teething troubles, Axton was not happy at all. I think some kids have it easier than others. I found some teething drops at Smiths marketplace that seemed to help him. I also use teething tablets, they dissolve almost instantly. I cna't find the drops at my Smiths which is why i switched.

    ReplyDelete