Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Cooks

Well, this is my first real post. I don't really know what to say yet, but I think that I will give it a try. I will try and just start a basic update on Zac and I. We are coming up on our 4 year anniversary. We live in Logan, where Zac has been going to school. He earned his Bachelors Degree in Engineering and is now just taking a class a semester to get his masters. He is working on campus for the Facilities Department. He works with heating and air conditioning. He is really happy there and they are really good to him.

We have a 10 month old son named Owen and he is the most wonderful baby. He has been so fun! We love watching him learn new things and discovering new things. It feels like he is learning new things every day. He is starting to crawl and stand up on his own.

I am a stay at home mom and enjoying that as much as possible. I have been walking with a good friend of mine for most of the summer and so I am not too excited about the cold weather, although I love the rain! I just don't think that I am ready for snow yet. We are working on our house and trying to get most of it ready before Christmas. We are getting really close, but we aren't quite where we want to be. We have been working on our basement and kitchen cabinets. Well, that is our update so far.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! You will be adicted in no time! It's tons of fun! Your little guy is so cute and growing really fast! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that you have a blog. We can keep in touch even better now.
    Check out my blog sometime. wonderfulworldofwhitney.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. post some pics of the work on your house! I want to do so much stuff to ours but we are selling so I hate to put too much work into it just to leave it!

    ReplyDelete