Thursday, January 11, 2018

William








       This kid is just pure personality! He is 7 and doesn't talk yet, but he communicates pretty dang well. After having Owen and watching every little portion of his personality, I thought I would know what to expect with William. Sometimes I love that God must have a sense of humor. They are alike in some ways, but in a LOT of ways they are complete opposites. William loves to run, jump and climb. He is a pure ball of energy. I always think that he will be exhausted by the end of each day, but he just keeps going. :)

      He is such a special part of our family. He brings so much laughter and fun. He loves to be held, snuggled and always just jumps on your back as your going down stairs to get the piggy back rides he loves so much. Some days are hard with him, I won't lie, but I love how smart he is, how loving he is...he is my heart. We are grateful for our little monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment