Friday, June 8, 2012

A little bit about me...

 Sometimes I have to remind myself that I am not just a mom. I am actually more than that. I am a pretty happy and positive person. I tend to see the bright side of things and I can usually take criticism well. I feel that I have really been blessed that way, however, I think that when I had the hardest time is when I start to think that this is all there is and I will just be wiping butts as well as feeding and chasing kids for the rest of my life and that there is nothing outside my 4 walls.  What a lesson it's been for me...

I think that I have really learned that at least for me personally, I just need people. I need to go to book club, RS activities, and just get out and it reminds me that first of all, there is more going on than what I'm going through. Because I think when I feel closed off, I don't even realize what other people are going through. I have so many blessings and although we have plenty of daily challenges, we have so many things in our life to be grateful for. It also reminds me how much better I feel when I give service or just have a more Christlike outlook on things.

We are truly blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment