Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A really great birthday

So, my sweet husband set up a babysitter (my sweet friend Whitney-who Owen loves) and he took me to dinner and a movie. We went to see Mega Mind and we both thought it was hilarious!!! Then we went to dinner at Cafe Rio. YUM! He did good. It was so nice to just away from life and everything that's been going on lately. Last week was a rough one for me and so it was just what I needed and I think he knew it. Thank you love for a great birthday!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome birthday! What a great man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good day. You totally deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so wonderful! Everyone needs that once in awhile. YAY Zac! Happy Birthday, Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I love Owen, and you guys too!!! Glad that it was fun!

    ReplyDelete