Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas projects...

Okay, so I decided I was going to pretend to be domestic this Christmas and make Owen a few homemade Christmas gifts. Here are a few of the projects I've finished.

I found these two boxes at DI for about 50 cents each and then painted them.

I found this material at DI too for about 2 bucks and so with the help of my mother in law and her sewing machine and beans, I made 6 bean bags with the tassels, because he likes those.

The final one that I am almost done with are these picture albums that I got at DI for 1 dollar each. I will insert colored sheets that say " Mommy", "Daddy", "Owen", and so on and then our pictures below it. I figure they will make good quiet books in church and help him to remember who everyone is.

2 comments:

  1. I love the toy boxes and you just reminded me of one of the things I was going to make for K for Christmas...Bean bags. BTW I love finding things at thrift stores and making them into your own, way to go on being crafty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so super creative!!! I'm coming to your house for help for next year!!!

    ReplyDelete