Monday, September 27, 2010

I hang out with bikers!

That's right! My dad and my brother-in-law, Steve came to Logan this last Saturday to go on a bike ride. It was nice for me too, because I got some time with my sister and my mom. It was so fun to see them and just watch the kids play together. The men had a blast! I think it was a good break for all of them and as soon as they got back, they women did some shopping and then went to the RS broadcast. So fun!!!!






This is what happened while the boys were away...we made cinnamon rolls, watch the boys play and attempt to put both of them down for a nap. Here are some funny pictures of these cute boys!


3 comments:

  1. Beck is loving the pictures of the motorcycles!! :) How fun, love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to get to spend time with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny to see motorcycles in the middle of the pictures of your cute little family! Just doesn't quite fit the picture! :) How fun to hang out!

    ReplyDelete