Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One tired little guy!

I have been getting behind in my blogging and so this was a few weeks ago, but I am getting there.

It is amazing how much your life just stops when your little one is sick. These were taken a few weeks ago when he caught a virus. Now let me explain that it is very rare for my son to snuggle, however, he sat on my lap and barely moved for 3 and a half hours. He took 3 two hour naps during the day and then when Zac came home, we did a little trade off and he snuggled with Zac almost all the rest of the night.




Luckily, he started getting better after a day or two and was back to playing with toys and just being happy. As you can see from the pictures, he wore us out too. We are so glad he is back to his normal happy and energetic self.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad he is doing better. Those pictures made me feel so bad for all of you.
    I can't wait to see you very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sad to see them so sick that they just want to sit. It's so nice to snuggle them, but it just breaks your heart! So glad he's feeling better Jenny!

    ReplyDelete