Monday, July 26, 2010

The Busiest Week Ever!!!!

Let me explain to you what my last week looked like. Zac had a training in Canada for work, so he left on Sunday morning (which meant me going solo with Owen at church) and Zac was gone until Wednesday afternoon. So, I went to Ogden for a couple of days to spent time with my sister and her adorable little one. We had a lot of fun!

I left Tuesday night so I could pack for the upcoming weekend. I got to spend about 2 hours with Zac and then I went to girls camp for the night. Then, I went back for the morning and then that afternoon we went to Pocatello so that Zac could go on a backpacking trip with his fam. He was gone for another 2 days and that meant going solo. I was very excited to have my husband back and have an extra set of eyes on Owen.

We headed back on Saturday night and got to run a couple of errands and then FINALLY relax. We both fell asleep around 9:30 and the next day felt pretty busy too. But, we made it!!! The craziest week ever is over and now it is on to cleaning the house, doing the laundry, grocery shopping, chasing my little one, and taking care of bills. Did I mention that my crazy week is supposed to be done. Bring it on!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you are glad it's over!! I would hate being alone for so many nights. You are a brave lady! Haha.

    ReplyDelete