Monday, October 8, 2018

Conference

What an incredible Conference! The boys did really good on Saturday, and for the most part, I heard every taught. Talk about your bucket being filled. I had some questions and things that I was praying about as I was preparing for this current Conference, Prayers were answered and the spirit was present. I was grateful to attend the Women's Session as well, the messages were insightful and well prepared. I felt very uplifted. Sunday was a slightly different experience. The boys struggled a bit more (mostly William). I felt that the messages were profound and encouraging, but it was really challenging to keep the same spirit, while Zac and I were having to get up and take care of a number of things every few minutes.

Even with a crazy afternoon, I am so grateful for our inspired leaders, their messages, and the joy that the gospel brings to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment