Monday, June 18, 2018

Refit Certified














Not everyone knows what Refit is, it is an exercise class that I love. A couple of years ago, a friend of mine invited me to go to an exercise class. I loved it from the beginning. The instructor made it so fun and enjoyable! I even got the confidence to get up there and dance with them side by side from time to time. I felt better about myself and my self image. The thing I loved about it too, was that there was a message shared at the end of every class. The music was uplifting and fun and I just loved it. So, when the founders of Refit made it to Logan and taught a certification class, I was all over it. I teach (with my friend) twice a week for free at our church building. I am still learning and figuring out the ins and outs, but I did it! I stepped out of my comfort zone and I love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment