Monday, February 5, 2018

Some days are harder than others...

     Let me be very clear...I have tremendous blessings and A LOT of good in my life. However, some days when communication just isn't working and I have to figure out what a 7 and 9 year old want without them telling me, just gets too much. I think of all the things that I communicate every day, what I want to wear, eat, when I'm tired or not feeling well, when I think something is unfair or....the list goes on and on. Recently we spent time with my family. They are so considerate and supportive of us and our family, but sometimes just being around other kids (especially ones that are younger than ours) that communicate clearly or want to be held or whatever it is, just gets painful.

   By the time we got home and settled in, I was fine but I just needed a breather. These incredible boys of mine give me a fair share of love and challenge at the same time. God blesses us as we've walked this road together and learned along the way. Grateful for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment