Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Catching up

Well, I think that it is safe to say that I am a slacker. It's been a lot time since I last posted. I would try to fit a year's worth of pictures, but I think that could be enough to make anyone crazy, so I will just start with now. We had our primary program this last Sunday. We are lucky enough to have some incredible people called to help our kids in primary....and our kids LOVE them! The kids did really great during the program and it was fun to watch them. Owen actually said about 3 or 4 of the 7 words from his line. (He gets a little nervous in front of all those people).

If I'm being perfectly honest, the primary program is always a mix of emotions. Every year, I always think that they both will be talking and it'll be hard to tell that they're "different". But, sometimes in moments like that, it feels so apparent. And although our ward has been nothing but loving and supportive and the primary kids are phenomenal, it's just an emotional Sunday for me in particular. We're really grateful for all those that work so hard to put together a great primary program and in particular, the ones that work with our kids. Here are some pictures from that day.





No comments:

Post a Comment