Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A good reason to be proud!


I was so excited for Zac! He made up his mind to run a half marathon and he and his good friend Lee trained for quite awhile making time to run and push himself. I am so proud of all his hard work and dedication. He did great! He ran the whole time and finished in a little over 2 hours. It was really fun cheering him on too!!!






 There was this sweet little couple that were with their grandkids, cheering on their daughter and her husband. When I sat by them earlier, they asked who I was cheering for and when I saw Zac, they cheered too and then again later on towards the end. They were so kind! And so I got a picture of Zac's fan club. :)

                                                           I am one lucky woman!!!!!!

This is Lee and his wonderful family. They are in our ward and we we think the world of them. It was great to spend time with them. And the best part is that we get to hang out with them even without running. :) Lee came in a bit before Zac, and we were really proud of him too!

1 comment: