Thursday, April 21, 2011

A day with the girls!















Every 4 months or so a few girlfriends that I went to high school with and I get together and have a girls day. This one was last weekend and we had a blast! As you can see from the pictures, we had 2 little ones about the same age. Garrett and Will were so cute looking at each other and smiling.

The only glitch in the plans was that Janae couldn't be there. We missed her! The rest of us played games, with a LOT of food, and it was fun to just catch up. I love these ladies!! So thanks Lynae, Lisa, Whitney, and Amie for a fun weekend!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Amie is actually in my ward and is my Visiting Teacher! Will is so cute Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was sad that Janae couldn't make it. She was missed. Good times though. Thanks for playing hostess my fabulous friend!

    ReplyDelete