Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Will's blessing day

What an amazing weekend! We were so excited to have everyone here and with us for Will's blessing. The fun started when Jesse and Debbie and Evelyn (my brother in law, his wife and their little girl) came on Friday night to stay with us! We love them and we don't get to see them as much as we would like and so it was a special treat to visit, play games and just have fun. I was so grateful for their help in getting food ready for the luncheon too. We had such a blast!

Then, we got to see a lot of family on Saturday night and we loved that too. So many people I love in my house and playing with my kids! I loved it!!! Then, on Sunday, Zac gave Will a beautiful blessing, and the day went perfect. It was a little chaotic getting everything together for the luncheon, but it was fun! This is a long post with lots of pictures...so enjoy!














Thanks again to everyone that came and spent the day with us. We love you and appreciate all you do for our family!

2 comments:

  1. Are you related to Dave Axford? I recognized him in the picture.... we used to work together at USU... we had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete